Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SOOO I was on the Long Hair Care Forum the other day and noticed that a member had posted a Weightloss Challenge and decided that I would try it out. Its started (for me at least) Monday July 5, 2010 and ends December 29th. Im really hoping that I can stick to it. te hardest part I think is the amount of water I have to drink  :x. I am drinking alot more then I usually do but not quite what is recommended as per Challenge "RULES". The goal is to loose 2.5lb a wk equalling 10lbs a month and so on and so forth. Here are the "Rules"
THE RULES:


'these are very basic GUIDLELIINES

.....please modify as you see fit

MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE


#1 DRINK A MINIMUM OF 48-64 OUNCES WATER PER DAY (no one may omit this golden rule)



#2 LATE NITE SNACKING: must be raw fruits & veggies, water, and ZERO calorie drinks ONLY (no modification possible except for medical reasons)



#3 ABSOLUTELY NO SWEETS except on weekends (weekends= you may have 1-2 treats of your choice) **AIM FOR 1



#4 NO "MEALS" PAST 3-4 hours before bed (not to be confused with LATE NITE SNACK RULE)



#5 YOU MUST EAT YOUR "LARGEST" MEAL BY 5PM (attempt to burn off calories b4 bed)



#6 TRY to MINIMIZE WHITE BREAD, WHITE SUGAR, WHITE RICE & FATS (as much as possible)



#7 LOW or NO CALORIE containing BEVERAGES!!!!!! (never drink your calories until your goal range is met)



#8 ANY HIGH IMPACT CARDIO ACTIVITY for 20 min. MINIMUM per day<<<(4-5 DAYS per week) jump rope is great! JUST get up and move more!!!! '

Current Weight: (embarrassingly) 185 (Fooled you didnt I? lol )
Goal Weight: 145-150
So thats the plan. Today I went to the pool and lounged. I went with the goal of NOT (key word) not getting my hair wet, it was looking good. That didnt work out to well :/. Food wise I slipped up and ate a burger (homeade!!!) on white bread (100 calories) only because I am not home and it was the only option but next time I will forgo the bread and eat the rest. Im not snacking as much even though sometime i find myself extremely hungry. water is helping me to get over that but why does it have to be so so... watery and tastless but in a gross way??? I'll get over it. The major obsticle now is making sure I have a form of excerise eeryday for 20 min. I am thinking about investing a treadmell and work out videos. I likes me some of those!!!!!!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment