Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NEW TOY!!!!!


Soo today I purchased an imitation Denman Brush at my local hair store and im actually surprised it took me this long to do so after watching countless videos on its use. I immediatly tried it out and I must say  I LOVE IT!! I can only imagine how the real one must be. I found out that Sally's has it on sale for $7.49 and I plan on ordering asap.
I washed my hair with Organix Cucumber Shampoo (sulfate free) 
Co-Washed with Garnier Fructis Daily Care and Wonder Waves  Conditioner
Excited about trying the brush I applied leave in and started detangling section by section.
I then braided my hair using Carol's Daughter Loc Butter
And the hype is real, it does work. The Fake Denman brush or Curling brush as it is labled, seperates and defines curl actually with or without product. I was all too excited in comparing the side of my hair that had been detangled and the other that was untouched. The thing that hinders me from wearing WASH-N-GOs is my varying hair textures. With the brush the textures seemed to UNITE! lol I love it! Check out the pics !
After Denman (pic above is before Denman)

No comments:

Post a Comment