Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Protective Style

So yesterday a friend of mine installed some "kinky twist" and it was truly an experiment for the both of us. I will have pics up soon. It is two-toned. A copper color in the back and 1b everywhere else.
OK so the purpose of this post is to bring attention to this hot new style that I have come across started in Atlanta. The style is called "City Twist" or "Urban twist" and there are truly the BOMB!!!!!! I would love to learn how to do it and get them installed but they are quite pricey! they achieve the style by laying and and using a imported Koren brand natural twisting hair. The Damn Salon (pardon my language, its the name of the salon) is a Private, Atlanta based salon that is innovating and exciting, pampering clients from makeup to to trendy locs. On my visit to Atlanta I hope to visit the shop with an invitation of course (it is invitation only) and hopefully I have the $250 for the City Twist installation. ;) Check out the pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment