Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 Months Natural!!!!

I am officially 2 months natural and I totally didnt know untill talking with a friend. She was complimenting how great my hair looks and I just happened to remember that today is the 25th. Wow time flies. I know to some it might seem like no time but its a major ackomplishment to me because I was the girl that had to have relaxers or would feel depressed. It proved the needed boost in my confidence, but i am no longer that girl. I need to find a ruler or measuring tape so that I can document the growth.
So whats new?
I have started (past 3 day) twisting my hair every night in big twist. Major!!! why? because I never (1) had the patience and (2) had the length where I thought it would make a difference. My hair is ubber soft and moisturized! Want to know why?! because of the products and ingredients I use. There is no excuse for me to have a dry TWA and I am so glad I have found the antidote for what many natural ladies suffer from.
Goals
Keep Growing!! not only in length but in the relationship with my hair.
Loose 20lbs! I know this is random but I am soo serious. Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought man I look good and then a relative or someone comes along and says some along the lines of "You getting a lil heavy there". Then you look in the mirror again and see all the parts of you that are bigger then they were last month or the month before!? I dont eat bad and I was excersing so what is the problem? I just have to try and find out why I am gaining and not loosing weight when i try really hard. So from here forward I am going to daily journal my activties and food intake. I hear journaling is really helpful when trying to loose weight. I plan to put that theory to the test!
Next goal is to start putting more into my product line again. I had start reciepe formulations and all but so much has ben going on in my life where I couldnt afford the ingredients and didnt have the time to create but its SUMMER and I am going to start making the time and saving.
TTYS Smmoches!

No comments:

Post a Comment